Monday, July 14, 2008

Seriously...I just want a GST number...

So continues the ongoing saga that is me trying to get my GST number. Seriously, this *shouldn't* be this difficult.

I've tried again going through the Government of Canada's website. I was actually very optimistic this time around...until I clicked the Accept button and got "This application is temporarily unavailable". Really.

So then I decided to check out some other sites, like the Business Development Center, which is actually a private company that will, for a fee, register your GST number for you. But, it shouldn't be that complex of a process to warrant bringing in a third party.

So now I'm onto my last option which I think might be my best: fill out the form, and mail it in.

Ugh...this is SO FRUSTRATING...

No comments: